Freitag, 6. April 2018

Last photos from Fürstenfeldbruck

Maybe you recognize from my daily posts that I am in the holidays:-)

To work up my pile of photos to post I show you here the rest of the interesting photos from the model fair. Of course most in 1/72!









Some Steampunk in between. That is a subject that is teasing me too.



 Moderns come more and more in my focus...

And early WW2 too!








Some had only figures on show.


This thing was funny. Scale 1/87 and it worked with dancing figures etc.





Let's come back to interesting vehicles. Of course there were a lot of Tigers, Panthers etc. to see, but I like the special ones.



OK, not special. But I liked it:-)



Comming back to special. The tanks are too late for Operation Sealion, so I am wondering if this has a historical backround? But the idea is good.






Eagle one is one of my favorite Space-ships since I was a small child and saw the series on TV.


This is 1/72 scale too. I thought it interesting because of the Trucks. If you like airplanes, there were hundreds in all scales on display.




And just another photo from a model-fair in northern Germany. My friend Marcus sent his photos over. these two had a special message



1 Kommentar: